Saturday, June 16, 2018
The Friends group will sponsor a 5K Walk and 5K/10K Run (part trail) at the Eagles Lodge located at the intersection of Canal Road and Rt. 79, 3240 Walnut Road in Buckeye Lake, Ohio.
The event will begin at 8:00 a.m. and registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
The Walk/Run (part trail) is held along a scenic old canal. The race will be chip timed.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
1. Each person must register and pay separately, you can not register multiple people at once.
2. Fill out each field in the form, then you must check the box agree to the race waiver.
3. After you click on the submit button, DO NOT close the window, please wait and you will be sent to the payment page.
4. On the payment page, please select your payment option and then submit.
5. You will recieve an email confirming your registration was submitted.
Online Registration Form
The RSVP fee benefits the Friends of the Buckeye Lake Library, a 501C3,
which relies on community support for the Buckeye Lake Library operating expenses.